Up to $2,100 CASH REBATE!
No More Putting Off Those Home Upgrades!
Money gets tight around the holidays. But with A#1 Air’s Cash Rebate Offer, that doesn’t mean you have to put off getting things you need for your home! With up to $2100 in Cash Rebates, you can get any or all of these products and services and finally take care of your home upgrades today:
- Water Heaters (Tank or Tankless)
- Air Conditioners
- Breaker Boxes
- Security Cameras
- Duct Cleaning
Happy Holidays to You! With this rebate offer, you can get the energy efficient appliances you want at a price you can afford! Also take advantage of improving your home’s indoor air quality and cleanliness.
Did You Know…
- If your home was built before mid-1970, there is a great chance your home’s wiring is aluminum instead of copper. Aluminum wiring is a fire hazard, which is why since mid-1970 only copper wiring has been used. Take advantage of this Cash Rebate offer now to get the breaker box upgrade you need!
- Tankless water heaters give you an unlimited supply of hot water! Imagine never running out of hot water again – and saving on energy usage! No more fighting over who used the last of the hot water or waiting until everyone showers before running your dishwasher. Reduce household stress and increase energy saving. Yes, tankless water heaters are more energy efficient than tank water heaters - by 10 to 20% more! They typically operate at around 94% energy efficiency. Use this cash rebate offer to save money on a tankless water heater now and set yourself up to enjoy energy savings later!
- Homes with security cameras displayed are less likely to be broken into! Professional thieves who turn tattletale on some of their best break-in methods will tell you if they see a camera they are likely to skip over your home. It’s not worth the risk of being caught on tape. Capture any suspicious activity and even receive alerts immediately on your phone, table, or desktop PC. Take advantage of this rebate offer to set up family’s home security once and for all! Perfect for this time of year. In home thefts increase during the holiday season.
- Air duct cleaning helps keep your home’s indoor air quality fresh and clean, as well as helping to keep your home more clean. Less dust, for example, equals less allergens. It also equates to your system not having to work so hard to operate against build-ups on coils and other major components. When your system has to work harder that increases energy bills and decreases the life of your air conditioning and heating system.
There are many great products you’ve been waiting on to take care of around your home – so take advantage now! What are you waiting for?